Our mission, vision, and values guide every choice and action we make here at Vermilion Behavioral Health. Keep reading to learn what has guided us to become the leading behavioral health provider we are today.
It is the MISSION of Vermilion Behavioral Health Systems to be recognized by the communities we serve as the provider of choice through their awareness of our performance that we place on patient safety and care as the forefront operational concerns.
Vermilion’s VISION is to maintain the reputation for patient care excellence through the motivation, compassion and focused commitment of our staff and leadership team.
Vermilion maintains these main VALUES as part of our culture and character of service:
- Accountability in all our actions to each other, our patients and our leadership.
- Accuracy in our communication and provision of service.
- We will focus on continuous improvement in all areas of our professional experience and in our role as a patient care provider.
- We will not stifle creativity; rather we will promote goodwill, harmony, justice and trust between leadership, the line staff and our patients.
- This level of excellence will be achieved through the sharing of knowledge and wisdom to the benefit of all.