Our mission, vision, and values guide every choice and action we make here at Vermilion Behavioral Health. Keep reading to learn what has guided us to become the leading behavioral health provider we are today.
The mission of Vermilion Behavioral Health Systems is to ensure an optimal treatment experience, featuring evidence-based services provided in an atmosphere of compassion and respect, for each person who is entrusted to our care.
The vision of Vermilion Behavioral Health Systems is to become Louisiana’s preeminent provider of patient-centered, personalized inpatient behavioral health services.
Vermilion Behavioral Health Systems is dedicated to upholding the following organizational values:
- Accountability: We understand the importance of taking responsibility for our decisions and actions, and we will hold ourselves accountable as individuals and as an organization.
- Integrity: In all we do, we will act ethically and honestly, and we will strive to embody the highest standards of our profession.
- Service: Our organization exists to serve others. We are committed to providing exemplary care to our patients and their families, and we endeavor to exceed the expectations of our guests, our professional partners, and all others with whom we interact.
- Respect: We will maintain a safe and supportive environment where all staff members, patients, family members, and visitors are treated with the utmost dignity and respect.
- Excellence: We will continue to evaluate and improve our processes and programs to ensure that we are an employer of choice, a valued contributor to our community, and a source of the highest-quality care for each person who heals with us.